We have successfully conducted trial for drugs, medical devices, cosmetics and vaccines. Below is the summary of work done so far
- A trial for evaluation of efficacy and safety of an herbal capsule on skin blemishes, brown spots, fine lines, wrinkles, skin textures, skin pores and elasticity in a double blind, randomized, placebo controlled, single center, parallel design prospective study is in progress.
- Phase III trial of H1N1 vaccine (for a leading Pharma company in India) in healthy volunteer and enrolled 120 subjects was completed in two days period.
- A Study of the extracorporeal Respiratory Assisting Medical Device for COPD Patients with Acute Respiratory Failure. This device purifies the blood outside body by supplementing oxygen and removing carbon dioxide. We have successfully managed the site and completed first two patients in the world.
- A Safety Study to evaluate the virus capturing medical device for HCV and HIV Patients. This multisite trial was conducted in renowned sites of Delhi. Auriga developed some special tests for the trials which were not possible with central lab facility like HCV and HIV virus quantification, HCV and HIV viral genotyping, Plasma free hemoglobin etc.
- For a drug trial we have supported staring from its synthesis to formulation development, its online stability studies, bio analytical method validation and PK-PD correlation.
- Auriga research has experience of fast recruitment with available database of healthy for vaccine trials. We have capability for preparation of protocol, IB, ICF, CRF, Patient Diary as per regulatory requirements, analysis of Antibody titre from commercial available ELISA and PCR kits, IP and biological sample storage facility at desired temperature
- Auriga Reseacrh has trained and equipped site with all latest equipment for quantitative determination in cosmetic trials for like Fairness Cream, Soap, Anti-Ageing Products, Hair products (Conditioner, Shampoo, Cream, Lotions, Dye) etc