Shelf life studies play a critical role in the development of new products. They are not only important for meeting the regulatory requirements of labelling the product with an expiry date, best before date, et cetera but play a much larger role in the product quality life-cycle.
Properly conducted shelf life studies ensure that the product quality will be maintained throughout the product life-cycle and greatly reduces the chances of customer complaints related to quality.
Thus shelf life studies help establish the product as a quality product in the market and greatly strengthen the products brand value.
We at Arbro have been conducting shelf life studies for various industries including
1. Pharmaceutical products
2. Food products
3. Cosmetic products
4. Home care products
5. Medical devices
6. Herbal medicines
8. Ready to eat foods or ingredients in restaurants and fast food chains
We offer a single point solution for conducting stability studies for shelf life estimation. Our team of experts will help you in developing the study protocols and carry out the various steps of conducting the shelf life study, including
1. Review of relevant regulatory guidelines.
2. Protocol development
3. Explaining in discussing the protocol with your team prior to approval.
4. Finalising the parameters to be tested in each of the products, considering the regulatory requirement for carrying out shelf life study for those products
5. Calculating the sample quantity to be put on the shelf life study
6. Initial analysis of the product before starting the shelf life study
7. Deciding the sampling points and storage conditions based on the nature of product and its intended use
8. Storage of the product during the shelf life study
9. Sampling as per the sampling plan
10. Analysis of the sample as per the sampling plan on predetermined time points
11. Regular updates to you on the progress of the shelf life study
12. Compilation of the stability study reports
13. Calculation for establishing the shelf life and the final conclusion of the shelf life study
We use special web-based stability management software so that your team is fully aware of all the activities and can access all the project related communication and documentation in one place.
We can work with you to carry out the entire projects as a turnkey project, or we can support you on specific portions like sample storage, sample analysis or final reporting based on your requirements.
Please feel free to contact us for any further information, you may require. You can contact us now for using the quick query form on the right or by calling us on +91-11-45754575. Our team will be happy to assist you with developing a study protocol and giving you a financial proposal for the same.