09th November, 2013 at India Habitat Centre, Delhi
Organized By: Auriga Research Ltd. & SenseCR,
in collaboration with
Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute (RGCI), Delhi
Auriga Research Ltd. and SenseCR are conducting a conference on “Adapting to the Current Regulatory Challenges in conduct of Clinical ResearchÂ Focus on Sites and Ethics Committees” on 09th Nov 2013 in India Habitat Centre, New Delhi. This conference is being organized in collaboration with one of the leading cancer institutes in India – Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute, and the conference is supported by Pfizer through its Pfizer Preferred Research Centre fund.
We are trying
to invite Dr. G N Singh, DCGI/ Sh. A K Pradhan, Deputy Drug Controller General of India as our Chief Guest and Key Note Speaker. We are also inviting Dr. Arun Agrawal, Professor of ENT and Dean, Maulana Azad Medical College (Chairman of Expert Committee on reviewing SAEs of death) as guest faculty.
Inaugural Speech by Dr. D C Doval, Chief of Medical Oncology and Director (Research), RGCI, New Delhi.
Confirmed Faculty include:
- Dr. Sauren Das, Executive Director, Excel Life Sciences
- Dr. Ashish Rastogi, Assis. Director, Excel Life Sciences
- Dr. Roli Mathur, Scientist C, ICMR
- Rajesh Saxena, Head Clinical Research (Operations), Max Healthcare
- Dr. Shilpi Jain, Asst. General Manager, Panacea Biotech
- Dr. Khalid Khan, Director, Fermish Clinical Technologies Pvt. Ltd. & Regulatory Consultant
- Sanjay Gupta, Director, Clinical Operations, Catalyst Clinical Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Alishan Naqvee, Lex Counsel
- Shilpa Garg Agrawal, Founder, SenseCR
For Industry Professionals: INR 3000/- for registrations till 31 Oct 2013; INR 4000/- for registrations till 08th Nov 2013 (Spot Registrations: INR 5000/- per person)
For Hospital Staff / Academicians / Ethics Committee Members: Only INR 1000/- per person (Spot Registrations: INR 2000/- per person)
Courtesy PRC Fund, we have been able to keep the registration fees for hospital staff, Ethics Committee members and Academicians at just INR 1000/-.(Only 60 seats available).
For Registration and sponsorship inquiries, please write to us or call us at: