Auriga Research Ltd. and SenseCR in collaboration with Tata Memorial Hospital have organized workshop on ‘Preparing Sites for Quality Clinical Trials – The Need of Hour!’ on August 31, 2013 at Tata Memorial Hospital, Parel, and Mumbai. More Than 100 registrations done! Last 08 Days to Register!
- Dr. Arun Bhatt, President, ClinInvent Research Pvt. Ltd.
- Dr. Vani Parmar, Tata Memorial Hospital
- Ms. Shilpi Lal Sinha, Senior Site Manager, Bristol Myers Squibb
- Ms. Shweta Pradhan, Head of Integrated Site Solutions, Quintiles India
- Dr. Yashashri Shetty, Department of Pharmacology & Therapeutics, Seth GSMC & KEM Hospital, Mumbai
- Dr. Usha Sharma, Proprietor, Pharmacon Services
- Mr. Alishan Naqvee, Partner, Lex Counsel
As of now, registrations / confirmations received from:
Tata Memorial Hospital, Cipla, Public Health Foundation of India, Ruby Hall Clinic, Novartis, Biogenomics, Institute for Psychological Health, Kokilaben Thirubhai Ambani Hospital, National Institute of Ophthalmology, Prince Aly Khan Hospital, Smt. Kashibai Navale Medical college, Divyam Hospital, PBMA’s H.V. Desai Eye hospital, RRA Podar Ayurvedic Cancer Research Centre, Royal Hospital, Boehringer Ingelheim, Glenmark, Quintiles, Abbott, Astellas, Soham Consultancy, Precise ChemiPharma, AIM Research Services, Alchemy Institute and many others…
For Registration and sponsorship inquiries, please write to us or call us at: